Creative and Emotional Intelligence Tools for People Professionals
Do you want to have more impact in less time with your clients? Would you like to learn how to use expressive media to enhance your creativity and aliveness in your work? Do you want practical and creative ways to integrate body, mind and spirit?
The methods described in this manual are unique and profound with a light touch. Learn to communicate, think and express yourself with metaphor to gain new insight, problem solve in new ways, shed inhibitions about being expressive, become skilled at designing learning experiences for yourself and your clients, and help others discover more of themselves while you do the same. More about Being Alive!©
a concise manual
How to turn your subject matter expertise into a lively, interactive seminar. Click here to order.
Counseling in Genderland
A Guide for You and Your Transgendered Client.
This book offers guidelines and anecdotes to prepare counselors to work effectively with transgendered individuals and couples. Order Counseling in Genderland on Amazon.com!
ArticlesIf you are interested in any of the Articles, please email Niela at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A Bit About Our Creative Brains
- Achieving Intimacy in an Imperfect World
- An Artist-Therapist Travels with Arts Processes in Gestalt-Land
- Brain Talk
- Bringing Intuitive Creative Skills to Work Environments
- Coaching and Humanistic Psychology
- Colorful Coaching
- Coaching with Creative Processes
- From Conflict to Unified Field
- Gestalt Therapy Concepts Applied to Organizations
- "I DREAMED THERE WAS AN EMPEROR, ANTONY..."
- Levels of Consciousness in Organizations
- My Philosophy of Education
- Roles Recognition in Teams
- Second Life: A Virtual Playground for Therapists, Creativists, Healers, Educators, and Everyone else
- Social Design: A challenge to create quality in our lives
- Working with Couples
Creativity Breakthrough Interview
Podcast with Andrea Williams.
Click to download.
In this interview we are looking at some parallels between creative arts processes and the homeopathic approach to healing.